Thank you for submitting your resume/application.
We are currently processing your information. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic conducts scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections, troubleshoots airframe, powerplant, propeller and aircraft systems. Reads, interprets and applies FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives, Manufacturers requirements, service letters, bulletins and limitations.
FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) performs all the duties of and A&P Mechanic as well as Annual Inspections, Major Alterations and Repairs and oversees other floor mechanics to promote growth in knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of industry and field experience in General Aviation and light turboprop aircraft. Knowledge of Continental, Lycoming and Pratt and Whitney PT6 powerplants. Experience with Garmin avionics. Sheetmetal and composite repair. Electrical troubleshooting and repair. Rotax experience a plus.
- Responsible for handling aircraft
- Must be able to perform aircraft maintenance and Annual/100 hour inspections
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to stay on budget, meet deadlines and work as a team member
- Responsible for keeping work area clean at all times
- Responsible for accurately completing all required paperwork
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the aircraft maintenance field
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complex tasks
- Must have reliable transportation and reachable by telephonic means
- Must have adequate personal tools to perform aircraft maintenance
- Must participate in FAA approved Drug and Alcohol testing program as provided by the company
- Must be reliable and consistent in work
- Strong communication skills
3 - 5 years of field experience in civilian and/or military aviation experience
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals
To Apply -
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume.